Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Ah that Mets Bullpen!

Well the Marlins got their groove back because of the Mets lousy bullpen.

Johan Santana lost another decision and yet another one slipped away.

The Mets bullpen have already lost 5 games.

Didn't the Mets improve their bullpen?

Now I am expecting a few angry Mets responses, including my anonymous reader who called me "A fat no talent fool from the lucky sperm club."

Well as a card carrying member of the Lucky Sperm Club, I will tell you that I can fake talent and lose weight... but that won't change the fact that the Mets bullpen sucks and this is going to haunt the team down the stretch.

(Lucky sperm club? Is he implying that my dad got me this blog?)





1 comment:

  1. I am listening to WFAN right now on the CPU. Met Fans are calolin for the head of Manual and Manaya.

    ReplyDelete