Monday, April 20, 2009

Who has Radhames Liz on their fantasy team?



Evidently the Orioles sent down Radhames Liz to the minors after the game.

I'm surprised they didn't do it in mid pitch.

He went into today with a 36.00 ERA for the season.

He went into today with a 27.00 ERA in two career appearances in Fenway. 

After today, he is longing for such pretty numbers.

He was sent in the 7th of a 6-1 game. His job was to get outs.

He got an out.

He let up 3 hits, walked one, hit a couple of guys and saw his era go up to 67.50.

His career era against the Red Sox in three appearances? 34.50.

Hey Orioles! I think the Red Sox have figured him out.

I have no idea how to pronounce his name. I bet most broadcasters can't either.

Doesn't matter now!




2 comments:

  1. He was on my team for a week or two... two years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, there is someone in baseball with a higher ERA than Chien-Ming Wang...

    ReplyDelete